As our bodies age, our skin loses its elasticity - its tautness - our bodies accumulate fat in regions where we'd rather it didn't and we lose fat from places where we need it. Gravity takes its toll. Our skin begins to sag and positive lifestyle changes that result in weight loss leave us with an excess of skin. There are a number of cosmetic procedures that can address these issues and help restore the body to a more natural contour and youthful appearance.
- Abdominoplasty - commonly known as a tummy tuck - corrects the "apron" of excess skin hanging over the abdomen.
- Belt Lipectomy - also called a lower body lift - corrects sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs.
- Brachioplasty - arm lift - corrects sagging of the upper arms.
- Breast lift - also known as mastopexy - corrects sagging and flattened breasts.
- Medial thigh lift - corrects sagging of the inner, outer and mid thigh.
Copyright 2016 Dr. Lajo.All rights reserved.